Monday, 29 June 2026

Deltarune ramblings

 Sorry to keep you waiting!!

haha. A Deltarune refernece. How funny and original of me. Although I did say i would post every Sunday, so legit sorry to keep you waiting for real. Also, this will contain spoilers for Deltarune Chapter 5, so be warned....

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩๋࣭ ⭑

I haven't even finished the chapter, but I LOVE it already. Me and my brother are stuck on the Flowery fight, because we suck ass at video games. We aren't doing a 100% playthrough, so what we do is we just play through normally, not really trying to find any secrets, just having fun ( but if we find any secrets naturally, cool. This time, we found the egg room by ourselves, which has literally never happened before). And then on a seperate save file, we do a 100% playthrough. We didn't get the secret boss, but we might backtrack to get the pink dollars after the Flowery fight. I actually guessed who the secret boss would be as soon as I saw a shopkeeper with cat ears, in a Japan themed dark world, selling something you need to buy with PINK dollars. Who is a pink catgirl in Undertale?? Mad Mew Mew. So I went on twitter to see if I was right, and no shit I was, I'm always right because I'm so smart. Well, actually, not many of my predicitons came true, so....like, I thought it would be Carol's dark world, but it wasn't. I can't remember what else I predicted lmao. But can we talk about SANS. THE DRAWING ?????? Like, my mind was BLOWN my jaw literally dropped. So, Sans being from Deltarune is basically confirmed ?? What the FUCK is gonna happen at the end of Deltarune to cause Sans and Papyrus to literally move dimensions ?? I'm so fucking scared bro. And the unsent love letters ?? Dearest December ?? Holy shit. And all the stuff about Asgore knowing SOMETHING about the day Dess went missing is confirmed now. I mean, I can't remember if it was previously confirmed or not, but now it's EXPLICITLY confirmed, yano ? And what the fuck is the deal with the blue guy selling takoyaki for GOLD ?? Gold is Undertale currency, right ?? Everyone thinks it killed Onionsan LMAO. Can u imagine how insane that would be. But also, apparently something happens in the weird route with the lake. I haven't played the weird route yet tho, I'm too scared and I'd feel bad. But I'm also morbidly curious...

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩๋࣭ ⭑

Okay enough about that depressing route and more about SUSELLE CANNON. FINALLY !!!! The scene was so cute, I literally wanted to scream. I feel like every ship kinda won this chapter. Except for Kerdly. And Krusie. So, not every ship I guess. Also, the flowers !! They're so cute, I can't pick a fav. NOT Flowery. What the fuck is a jerona ?? And his fight is hard. But that's a skill issue on my part. I love yellow tho he kinda reminds me of Papyrus. And I love his relationship with Blue too. Speaking of Papyrus....WHERE. IS. HE. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I just need to see him at least ONCE. I mean, we saw Mad Mew Mew, so surely that means we'll see Mettaton soon, which means we'll see Papyrus soon, which means we'll see Asriel soon. Right ???? And I thought Asriel was supposed to be coming home from Uni, WHERE IS HE. Maybe he doesn't wanna come back because Dess is missing.....

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩๋࣭ ⭑

I can't remeber if I mentioned this in my last post of predictions, but I remember telling my friend that Jevil WILL be relevant. AND HE ACTUALLY WAS. Kinda. Aqua says 'the world revolving' like twenty trillion times, Ralsei mentions Jevil's attack pattern, the pirouette sound effects appear in the Flowery fight....so trust he's gonna be super relevant one day. Also going back to Ralsei. Lowkey might be my new fav, he was so good in this chapter. It was so funny seeing him angry because he just looked so cute. It's cool to see him develop a personality rather than just blindly following the prophecy. And his fire magic too ?? Aura. The gameplay this chapter has been so good too, like it's so unique and different to the other chapters I love it. Like the feather mechanic and hitting the flowers to jump. Same with the fights, even though Flowery is annoying asf his fight is so freaking cool, and seeing the Omega Flowey attacks in Deltarune is sick. This chapter was sooo Undertale core like the flowers, the Omega Flowey attacks, Asgore's outfit, Flowery saying "pacifist root"....and I'm sure there's more that I'm misremebering. 

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩๋࣭ ⭑

Okay, final thoughts for now. I love it so far. Kinda wish the festival was longer, but oh well. Might be my favourite chapter gameplay wise, but chapter 4 is still my fav. As for my next post, I PROMMY I'll be back on Sunday....maybe with more Deltarune thoughts, maybe not. Maybe just a life update ??? Even though there's not much to update on. We'll see.

See you whenver, 

Cyberin

No comments:

Post a Comment

featured⋆。𖦹˚.★

My Letterboxd Top 4

  In last week's post, I briefly spoke about my cinema card and my fav film. So, for this week's post, I thought why not delve into ...