It's been a while...!
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩๋࣭ ⭑
I don't even have any excuses this time, I can't believe it's July already...the summer's going by so fast and I've done NOTHING except DOOMSCROLL !! It's got to a point where watching a movie feels productive, that's how LAZY I am. It's also artfight month !! So I've been drawing lots. Which SHOULD feel productive, because I'm engaging in my hobbies (which was on my summer bucket list !!), but it just doesn't feel productive, yano ? But today I took a break (for my own peace and for the sake of my poor wrist), and I did some scrapbooking instead. Which wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. It was kinda tedious. But I did go to the beach the other day. Which also wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be, because it was too hot...so to summarise, life has NOT been great!! I haven't even finished deltarune chapter 5 yet !! What is wrong with me !!
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩๋࣭ ⭑
One mildly exciting thing is the world cup. I'm glad Spain won, I freaking HATE Argentina. Even though it was the final, the match was boring asf...why was England vs France more entertaining ??? WHY was there a half time show ?? Never let America host anything again !! I literally only started watching the world cup because of Haalingham edits, but then I lowkey got into it. I need to pick a team to support....Real Madrid has Jude Bellingham and Mbappe in, right ??? But apparently they hate each other, and the team has lots of drama...but that just makes me want to watch it more. Maybe I'll tune in. It's so funny because my entire life, I HATED football. Because of the fans, mainly, but I was also a lazy kid. Sports was always so unnapealling to me. I spent alllll pe lessons sat down, or walking instead of running. Even when my family would watch football, I'd sit there on my 3ds, or I'd just leave the room. The only matches I've ever watched are the euros and the world cup, LOL. I've also seen my local team play, which is Stockport County. As a kid, their stadiums were so empty that they would hand out free tickets to local schools....so I went to a few of their matches growing up. One time, I fell asleep....I just wanted to go home and play animal crossing. But they're doing better now, so maybe I'll tune in to their matches, too. My family are also fans of Man United, and you're supposed to support what your family supports, right ?? Can I support more than one team, or is that cheating ?? I don't care really, I'm gonna do it anyway. Think about it, if I support lots of teams, there's less chance of being dissappointed !!!
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩๋࣭ ⭑
I met up with an old friend the other day. We've been friends all throughout high school and college...we even went to primary school together, but back then, we didn't really speak. We knew of each other, though. Since going to University, we've not been able to see each other for a while. Over a year now, I think. It's crazy, going from seeing each other every day for almost a decade to once a year...but we've agreed to make more of an effort to see each other now. It was nice to catch up and reminisce. Kinda emotional, too. But I think that everyone needs a friend like that. Someone who will stick by them in anything, who's seen all your cringey high school phases, bad haircuts, embarrassing moments...and still loves u anyway !! In my opinion, friendship is more important than romance....maybe I'm biased, because I've never been in a romantic relationship before. But with romance, and crushes, that's not something you can control, yano ?? You just develop a crush, you don't get a say in that....but with friends, you CHOOSE each other. or maybe you don't. Maybe some people are fated to find each other.
See you whenever,
Cyberin
No comments:
Post a Comment